State Senator “Tick” Segerblom to appear on ‘Face The Tribune’ Monday, Jan. 12th Richard S. “Tick” Segerblom will be on Face the Tribune Monday, January 12th at 12 noon. Tick Segerblom has been in the legislature since 2006 and is the current State Senator in District 3, as well as Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He has sponsored or co-sponsored over 100 bills in his tenure.Tick was born and raised in Boulder City and is a lifetime Clark County and Nevada resident. Tune into RadioTribune.com 12 noon Monday January 12, 2015.
Sandoval signs on to Fascism Forces general public to pay $750 million to Casino Cartel
Nevada taking the forefront in challenging new overtime rule
Sandoval didn’t address ESA during the current Legislature Session
Opponents of Adelson-backed stadium get little attention in Adelson owned newspaper
You Might Like
Tune into RadioTribune daily for the best internet talk radio in Nevada.
Click on the image to tune in.
- Our Las Vegas Tribune Diverse Family TeamOctober 22, 2016
- Hillary vs. the Donald: Did this debate do anything to change your mind?October 22, 2016
- There’s no drug for our country’s ailmentOctober 22, 2016
- Trump’s accusers may have been influenced by Clinton’s campOctober 22, 2016
- Sandoval signs on to Fascism Forces general public to pay $750 million to Casino CartelOctober 21, 2016
- affordable care act Barack Obama Clark County Clark Feeley Cliven Bundy Dave Thomas Detective Gordon Martines Donald Trump Entertainment Face The Tribune FBI Gordon Martines Gov. Brian Sandoval Harry Reid Hillary Clinton Joe Lombardo Judge Allan Earl Justice Department Larry Burns Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Las Vegas Review-Journal Las Vegas Tribune Lt. Hans Walters LVMPD Mitt Romney Nevada Supreme Court Obamacare President Barack Obama President Obama Regional Justice Center Republican Party sandy zimmerman Sheriff Doug Gillespie Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Sheriff Gillespie show reviews Social Security Stanley Gibson Sue Lowden Ted Cruz. Ted Moody Trevon Cole U.S. Supreme Court United States United States of America
- In Cuba, that kind of discrimination did not exist until January 1959,August 15, 2014
- Clark County Court to Patricia Doninger: YOU’RE FIREDJune 19, 2013
- Lawyer lied during Kirstin Lobato’s Nevada Supreme Court argumentsNovember 13, 2014
- We are all familiar by now with “urban sprawl”January 15, 2014
- Court Hearing Master Patricia Doninger Must GoApril 6, 2013
- n/a on:CALL 311? What an eye-opener this was!
- New Ad Shows How Catherine Cortez Masto Ignored Pleas For Help From Family Taken Advantage Of By Nevada’s Guardianship Program – Freedom Partners - Action Fund on:We’re still on the job and not backing down
- Lesley on:Newspaper backtracks on endorsements position.
- cheryl maynard on:Trump opens Las Vegas Headquarters
- Chet on:Most Nevada sheriffs and the governor oppose gun background check initiative
DonationsLasVegasTribune.com has a handful of honest hardworking editors and researchers. We are working diligently to bring you the truth no matter the cost. We have no membership fees and have no plans for it in the future. We rely on the compassion and dedication of our faithful volunteers and donations from our loyal readers.
Please donate as much as you feel comfortable. We have multiple donation values for your convenience as well as donation you can enter your own value.
We thank you for your support, and please only donate what you can afford.
Like Us On Facebook